Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, showcasing an upcoming release that you’re looking forward to. Here’s mine for this week! Link leads to it is Good Reads page.
I finished Paranormalcy a few weeks ago, I hope to have the review up in the next day or two. But I’m so excited for Supernaturally! I seriously cannot wait. I need to go find me one of those countdown widgets for it. SQUEEEEE so excited for this.
Summary from GoodReads:
A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)
But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her…and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be…Evie herself.
So much for normal.