Follow my book blog Friday is a weekly meme where you go around and meet other bloggers and follow each other, hosted by Parajunkee’s View. This weeks question is:
“Q: Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.”
Hmmmmm, let’s see.
1. My first is the same as one of Parajunkee’s, in that my own physical TBR pile is also 100+ books, and yet just today I bought five more home from the bookstore. No wait, six. Nearly $80 spent today…
2. I do find it harder to read at home, when I have television and internet to vie for my attention.
3. Sometimes when I have a book that just has a stunning cover, I’ll just sit there and hold it and stare at it. Especially if it’s a hardback. I love hardbacks.
4. I don’t read my books in the bathtub, just because I hate baths so I try to get them finished with as soon as possible. But I do sometimes read somewhere else in the bathroom.
5. I’m just not as thrilled with ereaders as everyone else seems to be. I have a kindle, but I’ve only read one book from it. I still prefer physical books.
And just a random 6th one to throw in, my TBR list on Good Reads is 450+ now. I keep adding stuff every day!