It’s already the fifth month of this year! Where has time gone? It’s just flying by at the speed of light. Anyways, this month is going to be an awesome month. So many great books are coming out, a couple of which I plan to read immediately, and others of which will probably wait a while. I don’t have money to buy all of them unfortunately. 🙁 But here is what I plan on reading this month!
My last book of April is 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad, and I’ve decided to read Grave Mercy next because I’m hearing awesome things about it, and Bekka at Pretty Deadly Reviews suggested reading it as soon as possible. That may change though because both Insurgent and Wentworth Hall come out on May 1st and I have them pre-ordered at my local bookstore. I may resort to a coin toss or Random.org to tell me which to read first.
I’m also really excited for Revived, and would you look at that cover?! It’s a beautiful book. These last three books are ones I’ve had on my shelf for a while, and I’m trying to do a mix of both brand new and somewhat older books each month. Not that they’re really old, they were all only released last year. I’d like to finally get around to them though because they were all ones I’d been eagerly anticipating before they released.
So that’s the official list of what I plan to read for next month. I have, however, signed up for Bout of Books 4.0, which is happening between May 14th and 20th. So I may finish all 8 books ahead of time and have time for an extra book or two. I won’t decide now which ones those will be though, I’ll just pick randomly when that time comes!
01. The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann (review forthcoming)
02. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (review)
03. Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber (review)
04. Everneath by Brodi Ashton (review)
05. Vanish by Sophie Jordan (review forthcoming)
06. Dark Eden by Patrick Carman (review forthcoming) (blog tour stop!)
07. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan (review forthcoming)
08. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (review forthcoming)
09. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (review forthcoming)
10. Don’t Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala (review forthcoming)
11. Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick (review)
Books reviewed but not read in October
01. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton (review)
02. Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman (review)
03. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (review)
04. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (review)
05. The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten (review)
Total books read in Oct: 11
Total books reviewed in Oct: 9
This is what I hope to read in November, and I’m hoping I can stick to that. We’ll see. I really need to since I’m very behind on ebooks needing reviews. What are you guys reading this month?
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (review)
Wings by Aprilynne Pike (review)
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (review)
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (review)
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (review forthcoming)
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten (review forthcoming)
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (review forthcoming)
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (review forthcoming)
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (review)
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (review)
Hereafter by Tara Hudson (review)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (review)
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (review)
Total books read in Sept: 8
Total books reviewed in Sept: 9
Let me know which ones you’ve enjoyed! I don’t know what to pick next after finishing up The Unwanteds so any suggestions are welcome!